
Carson hanging out with Mammaw and Pampaw!
Mom and her new fiance Jerry!
We took a great fishing trip with my dad, step mom Ava and brother Adam. This is the ship we headed out on, a charter that goes way out for some real deep sea fishing! And yes, it is that early, the sun was not even up yet!
Watching the sun rise as we head out into the beautiful Atlantic ocean!
Waiting to catch some fish! Do I look like I know what I am doing or just off in a daze? Your guess is as good as mine, but hey, it was fun either way!
Adam reeling in the only big fish we caught. He actually hooked one other one but the line broke. The rest of us only caught some little red fish, but they were good eating anyways.
The cobia that Dad helped Adam catch. We had a great fish fry the next day, yummy!!
Kristin and the kids stayed some extra time after Josh left. We spent one weekend up in Valdosta, GA to visit Mammaw and Pampaw. We brought Ava's dog along with us, Cheeka. She loved Bella and liked to curl up with her to sleep, it was so cute!
Some swinging time at the park with Pampaw! Carson loves the swings, as you can tell.
Future rock climber!
My mom saved a lot of my old Barbie stuff for Bella to play with, but I think Carson had more fun with the old 57 Chevy than she did. He insisted on driving it himself....too cute! He just fit!
We spent Halloween there as well and I just couldn't resist dressing up Cheeka as a princess.
Watching over Bella again.
We got lucky enough to spend a day with my big brother Chris's family. He is in the Navy, stationed in Virginia so we never get to see each other. Their youngest, Hayden, is the same age as Bella, yet they have only met as babies. It was so wonderful getting them together, FINALLY!! They got along so well and played hard the entire time. Here they are, sharing some snack time on the big chair at my dad's house.
We got to spend Halloween together as well, trick or treating where I used to as a kid, in my Dad and Ava's neighborhood. It brought back some great memories. Bella is dressed up as a Genie, and yes, since we are in Florida, she is sweating....versus wearing a snow suit over her costume or doing the indoor thing at home in Alaska :)
Carson hanging with Papi, my Dad, munching his first lollipop. That was by far his favorite part and was sticky everywhere before I wrenched it away finally later to get cleaned up. Once he had that lollipop, he was pretty much over doing much more trick or treating.
Checking out the stash, while Hayden strips down in the background!
Bella and Carson with their only cousins on my side. Chris and Tabitha's kids, Hayden, Kyle and Brandon...who are obviously so happy about being forced into a grand kids pic by all of us!
We took the kids on a trip to the Jacksonville zoo with my best friend from High School, Sarah and her son Bradley. Carson and I are feeding the giraffes.
Sarah and Bradley
Bella hatching an egg in the kids play area.
On a day where it was just me and the kids and we didn't have anything to do we took an impromptu visit to Seaworld. As military, you get in once a year for free and since I knew we wouldn't be back around a Seaworld again for this year I figured, hey...why not! I knew that even if all we did was see Shamu and play at the kids area that would be enough. So yeah, you may think I am crazy for going to Seaworld with 2 kids by myself at the last minute, but it all worked out and we had a great day.
Well, since Josh is Captain Pete I had to take a picture of this :)






No comments:
Post a Comment