Josh had to go on a trip that included a stop in Guam. Well, apparently their plane broke down and they ended up spending the week there doing whatever they wanted. So, basically Josh got a weeks vacation in Guam doing things such as eating out, scuba diving, swimming, boating....you know all that fun beach stuff...while I sat at home with the kids in what seems to be a very rainy summer in Alaska. No, really I am not jealous :) I am happy he gets to have these experiences, just wish I could have them too! So here are some of the awesome pictures he took while over there, enjoy!
Yeah, I have no idea what that is....doesn't look very appetizing though. Josh couldn't seem to remember what it was either, but he did actually eat it!
His hotel room balcony...ocean view...gotta love it!


















No comments:
Post a Comment