Wednesday, May 6, 2009

painting, pulling up and the Imaginarium!

Welcome home Daddy! Well, after having to go back on deployment for 3 weeks, Josh made it home, and boy, were we ready for him to get here. I was potty training Isabella while he was gone, not to mention Carson got his first fever/ear infection while cutting all four of his top front teeth at the same time. Needless to say, he was not a very happy camper. It was a hard few weeks for Kristin, but we made it and our glad to have our family back together again!




Okay, so they will probably kill me when they are older for not only taking this, but posting it on our blog, but I can't help myself, those bum-bums are so stinkin' cute!!! They love bath time and play really well together.


I have been putting off letting Bella paint because our house is all carpet, but I finally decided I could set her up on the floor in the kitchen, use washable paint, and hope for the best. She did so well that I walked away for, seriously, about 3-5 minutes and came back to this. It was hard to be mad, I mean just look at the girl! I had to laugh. She had such a blast and hey, it was washable, so no biggie! Forget paper, body art is so much more fun. Thank you crayola!




















Carson started pulling up a couple weeks ago. He started on the bottom stair and a few days later moved on to the toy basket. It is so amazing watching them figure things out.

He was so proud of himself when he finally made it on the couch. He just stood there smiling and banging his hands on the couch like he wanted to say, "Wow, what a great new perspective from here, now what can I grab!" Next was Bella's bike, which he still loves to climb on whenever he can.




Coming home to this is the sweetest thing in the world. She is so happy to have Daddy home and loves to sleep with him whenever she can. Whether it is nap time or 3 in the morning!

We went to the science museum here in anchorage for the first time. It is called the imaginarium and Bella absolutely loved it. You can put yourself in a giant bubble, which I am not so sure she was into. She loved getting to hold the baby chick though. It was so cute and soft and she held it so delicately. We were really proud of her. It was also great getting to see the starfish and touch them too. We couldn't resist letting Carson get a feel of it, they were cold and kinda spongy feeling, he just had to touch it.



























Two Peas in a Pod-gotta love moments like this! Who knew the gravel was more fun than the playground?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome Post! I like the bum bum's.. they remind me of Josh's. Ha paint is always fun huh.. well look forward to seeing yall next month in cali.

Kritta22 said...

I had NO idea you had a blog!!! So fun!

Oh my gosh you guys have done lots up here!